My trading journey was very sad. I didn't know anything about trading at first, what is trading, how do you do it, and where does the money come from?

How do I start a trading journey?

So I searched YouTube to learn about trading. There were many videos that came out and I watched a few of them and thought that (is this trading so easy). I immediately opened a trading account and the account became active two days later.

It was Tuesday, I got up in the morning and deposited Rs. 100 in my trading account, and started trading. I put the Rs. 100 in intraday trading. After about 15 minutes, my 100 rupees went to 20 rupees. Then I thought I put 100 rupees again and it went away. I was very sad in my heart.

That night I turned on YouTube again and started watching trading videos and learned a little from it. I now thought that this time I would get money.
The next morning I got up and added Rs. 500 to my trading account. At first, I got a profit of Rs. 50. Then I thought I would get more profit. ðŸ˜”I let my mind and my luck be bad and while I was watching I lost the 500 rupees.

I was thinking that if I traded well, I would be able to get profitable. So I turned on YouTube and watched many videos about trading. I was constantly thinking about trading. I started getting new questions about trading, and I started learning the answers to these questions from YouTube. Many I studied trading for about 6 months. And I started trading. After giving myself so much time, I couldn't make a good profit in trading. I felt incomplete. And I thought I should study trading again and started studying. I read many trading books and became articulate. And now I started trading while studying. And I started to get a profit. Sometimes I lose too. I am trading after correcting those losing mistakes.

How do I learn to trade skills?

I am doing some other jobs as well as trading. Like data entry jobs, micro workers jobs, graphic design, etc.
To say the least, my first journey in trading was very sad and hard. But I didn't break down and continued trading with one accord because my mind said that one day I would benefit from trading.

My Trading Journey
I think trading is not that easy and it is not that difficult. If you go trading without knowing or knowing a little bit, then you will lose. On the other hand, if you study and practice trading well, you will get a profit.
Suffering is the motto of life. Whoever can work hard will also enjoy the fruits. You have to invest your time to do something so that you can benefit well in life.