My online work journey||My career journey so far||How do I talk about my career journey?||How do I write a career story?

Start of online life

This is a few years ago, when I bought a new mobile I was thinking about how to make money from mobile. I searched a lot of videos on youtube and watched the ones I liked I'm not sure if I'm going to be ads to do it again, but I'm sure I'm going to be able to do it again

My online work journey

First failure

My career journey so far
One day I saw on youtube that you can earn money by doing some micro work. I started doing the work and after a few days, my micro wark account was closed because I did something wrong without knowing it😔

Restart

How do I talk about my career journey?

Then I didn't wait and opened a new micro work account again and started working. And I withdrew for the first time, two days later the money came to my bank. I was drunk with joy💪👌😄

 And I've been working ever since. And I'll do some new things
I'm starting. For example...................to know, keep the 2nd story👍💗

Post a Comment

0 Comments